CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Scrapbook pages are done! (no peaking, unlesss you are Kimberly...)

So every year my mom and dads families do scrapbook pages of what each family has done for the year. Then every family exchanges pages, as a present so that we have something to look back on for the years to come. We have been doing it long enough now that it is really fun to look back and see how people have changed. Its a great way to do a little family history in the making also. I finished mine tonight and this is what we got......

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Really cute! Now you just need to have them printed and given to Matt so he can get them to us!

Malmstroms said...

Hey Ashlan, it was fun to hear from you. I would love to send you an invite to our blog, but I need your email address. If you leave it on my blog it won't post so your email is safe! I loved looking at your cute blog. Nan