CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Santa's Underwear

So Jackee needed a way to ask Ben Belnap (bubba belnaps baby brother) to the christmas dance. So this is what we came up with.....
I looked for a stocking,

but couldn't find a spare,

so I ended up stuffing your red underwear.

So drop his drawers and you will find ;

a special friend who has you in mind.


She stuffed it with candy and put her letters of her name on different pieces, it was really Corney but quick.

1 comments:

Haskell's said...

Your sister is so cute!! She doesn't speak to me, ben says she is afraid of my but i really wish she wasn't. She was so nice to bring my mom a get well gift. I'm glad you wrote on my blog. You are so sweet. I hope you don't mind if i take a peak every now and then.