CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Kids are just plain funny~

So today I'm loading the dishes after breakfast. Ryker is always pulling things out and putting them back in. I have to go answer the phone and asked Ryker to shut it since we were done, and that is his favorite part of doing dishes. Well I went to put dinner dishes in and realized I never turned it on this morning because I got distracted. I noticed that the door was closed where you put the detergent in, I thought that's weird I swear I didn't put any detergent in it so luckily I opened it up to find this.....
Ryker loves candy, so needless to say I knew exactly who the culprit was... I just had to laugh he knew that you were supposed to put something in there, just not a tootsie roll. The best part to me is that he was obviously eating it and decided it would be better in there.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Note to self: always check dishwasher...so cute.

jolley time said...

I'm glad to know that is just candy! you guys look like your doing great! Love the blog! i can't believe how big your kids are getting.