CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Mexico


Nick and I were able to take a week off and go to Cancun. Thanks to "close grandma, and far away grandma". It was great to sit on the beach and not do anything.
We took the ferry over to cozumel for a day and played at paridise beach for $10 you could snorkle, canoe, water tramps and icebergs. There was hardly anybody there it was great.
We also drove up to Playa Del Carmen to Xelha if you haven't been there it's really fun and beautiful. Unfortunalty I didn't take many pictures because my camera isn't water savvy. Needless to say it was great!
Also the food was fantastic (isn't it pretty)

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

What was the reason for the little vacation? Sounds like so much fun! Your next vacation, trip, get-away will need to be this side of tghe equator!

Tiffany said...

How much fun! I love going to Mexico!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Isn't Cancun the BEST!! I want to go back there so bad :) thanks for posting...

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh how fun! how nice you were able to get away and enjoy!! I was wondering where you were!