CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Stinkin' Feet!

So when kennadee started preschool she needed all new shoes. She had either destroyed them or lost one of the mates which left her without many. Her feet had also grown a few sizes during summer so The first of September I bought her all new shoes, church included about 8 pairs. Well Ken has been wanting skis so we went the other night to try on boots. While they were looking for the boot sizer, I decided to put her foot into the regular shoe sizer. It said she was a size 11 which is another 2 sizes bigger than I had bought only 1 month ago. I thought oh this must be different. Why I would think that I don't know.... Well I was just getting Ken dressed and she begins to tell me that all her shoes hurt.... What, I didn't mention to her that all her shoes she had been wearing were 2 sizes smaller than what the sizer said. GRRRR....

Needless to say we are off to buy shoes again today. Maybe I will be smart and by a size big, and only 4 pairs.;)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how fast they grow out of their shoes! Both boys need new shoes, but I am waiting until Black Friday.

If you like Payless..they told me that the BOGO is starting on Black Friday. Grab her one now & then stock up then!!!

Kimmie said...

It is crazy how fast they grow! I am glad that it is summer here, I don't have to worry about shoes for a bit...any cute pair you want to send this way - I won't mind!