CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Utah Valley 5K




Team bandanna's okay we were tryig to keep our ears warm it was cold.

I am working on improving my 5k time...at least that's what I like to call it. I really enjoyed the first novice triathlon I did so I signed up for a sprint one in two weeks. So I signed up for the Utah Valley 5k because I knew Chelsea and Eni and baby Matini were signed up.

Then I found out that (L-R)Chantelle, Tiffany, Ryan and baby paige were doing it also. I loved that we all got to meet up for a second at the starting line.

Everyone did great and finished! I was hoping to beet my last 5k time which was a few weeks ago of 28:40 and I did coming in at 27:51.
Even though it was raining hard on my way down the weather was great a little cold with some puddles but it was perfect. I can't wait to do my next triathlon in 2 weeks.

0 comments: