CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TRI, TRI, TRI again


FINAL TIME 1:36:10

I did my first sprint distance triathlon. A few things to remember for next time.

1. If your googles break before you get in the water its a bad thing.
2. Learn how to swim.
3. Train more...Here and there training doesn't work as well..

(Juliann was there to cheer me on at the finish..This girl is a rock!)

I was very happy that I finished at least that was my goal. I was the last person in the pool and the last person out but that's okay I was happy with my time. I have somethings to work on it can only get better, much better.

I wish I had a picture but I don't. I sucker my mom into all these events with me I'm to big of a chicken to do it by myself. She is absolutely amazing. I am so lucky to have such a great person to look up to and teach me new things everyday.

(Suzanne has proved to me you can do anything you put your mind to she is 53 and we did our first novice and sprint together)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go ash!! thats awesome!! I want to do a tri some day.. I heard swimming is the toughest. Just cause your in the water with so many people.. and I still need a road bike..
Im proud of you! maybe when you do your next one ill be up to do it with you!