CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

SIX

Head: 51%
Weight: 18.6 71%
Length: 27.5 84%

My baby is getting so big it makes me sad but happy daily.

He is sitting like a pro, eating anything he can get his hands on, and always happy. When we took these pictures he would not keep his tongue in his mouth.
The whole time I was thinking you have got to be kidding me. Here I am paying to have pictures taken and not one smile all silly tongue.


Well two days later Mr. Bronson's bottom two teeth broke through. I am so glad I have these darling pictures of him and his tongue they turned out more than perfect.
This boy is to dang cute.
We all love him so much.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe Bronson is six months old. He is so cute. Time goes by so fast. Kennadee is quite the dancer. She is so cute in her costume. I'm sure we will be calling kennadee soon to play!

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Such darling pictures! I think I may need to just hire Kacee to take them. He is such a doll, well all your kids are, so no surprise.

gaylynn said...

These pictures of Bronz are PERFECT!! He has had his tongue out from day 1!