CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Red Fish Lake

Nick's mom planned for all of us to get together the first weekend of June to camp....Camping with kids equals cabins. After we survived the 6 hour drive in Nick's truck we made it. The kids were great. I thought it would be rough not having the TV for them to watch but they did great. Bronson especially was fantastic. It was beautiful , we stayed right on the river in cute little studio cabins. I was able to run a few days, five miles passes by when you have scenery as beautiful as it was. Bronson was a great kettle bell.


The boys got up at 5am everyday and went fishing the last day they came home with this little thing. 24 pounds and 40 inches long!! It took Eni 45 min. to real this sucker in and all three of them to get it on the boat.


We found a stock pond not to far from our cabin and so the kids could fish all day long. They caught until they were tired.

The kids loved the animals everywhere. There was a heard of 20+ elk that sat on the hill behind where we stayed.
We even saw a baby black bear. He was so cute but I'm glad there was a river between us because mom couldn't have been to far. Its amazing at the beauty in Stanley. It was so nice to get away.

Nicks mom always had something planned for the kids. One of the crafts they loved was painting their own shirts. I was proud of my self I let the control freak in me go and let them do their own thing. They were so proud of the creations can't you tell. I do have to admit. When Ryker walked into the gym the other day wearing it I just about died. We have agreed its a great shirt to wear camping. So it will get good use in a few week. Until then they will look great in their closets.

0 comments: