CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Strep

(Kennadee and Sophia ready for their Valentine's party at Dance)
It all started with Kennadee she kept saying her tummy hurt but acted fine. Me being the great my I am sent her off to school. When I went to pick her up only 3 hours later her teacher mentioned kennadee wasn't herself today. She hoped in the car we came home for lunch and she acted just dandy. She was so excited she got a new outfit for dance because it was close to Valentines day. Kennadee goes to dance her teacher says she did great today and is learning really well. We take her friend home we carpool with and head home. Once we got home Kenn laid down she has had a long do. So I still go on with our daily Tuesday. She falls asleep and after about 30 min. I realize she has a fever the poor girl is pink as can be so I woke her up and gave her some Motrin. Well her fever came down a little but not much so off to instacare we go. Sure enough after few exams Kennadee has strep. I learned that kids don't normally complain at this age of their throat hurting the complain about a tummy ache. Well thats good to know for next time. Sorry to all the kids I exposed to strep....shhh this can be our little secret.

0 comments: