CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick, sick, sick did I mention sick!

So Ryker and Bronson have both been sick and I just don't know what to do. I feel like every time I take them to the Dr. or instacare I just get told you are paranoid go home and have them rest. I wanted to call the Dr. Wednesday but she is out of the office then. I thought I will call her in the morning if they are still this sick.Well by Thursday I was sick of it. I called the Dr. to see if I was crazy she was out of the office sick. Are you kidding me! Okay they probably just have colds relax. Friday morning these two are sicker than ever and I need some sleep...Am I the one going crazy. So I leave a message for the Dr. to call me I'm not taking them in for them to tell me I am crazy but at the same time I know there is something wrong. What am I supposed to do.
Kennadee called a friend to go play its been a rough week I don't blame the girl for wanting to get out, as we are walking out the door finally the nurse calls me back and says the Dr. review Rykers Chest x-rays and he has pneumonia and has had for the last few days that's why he isn't getting better. So the chest x-rays they took on Tuesday were read wrong and he has been so sick. She advised me that Bronson most likely has RSV since Ryker has pneumonia so off to Primary Children's we went. Poor Kennadee was a trooper she had to cancel her play date and go to Grandma's (she loves grandma's don't get me wrong but she was so excited to play with her friend). They were waiting for us when we got there so we didn't have to wait long. They got up all set up and had a million people asking questions, listening to their lungs, taking x-rays Bronson getting a suction treatment and a catheter (oh that was fun) and much more after several hours and lots of string cheese, and crackers. Sure enough.
patient A (Ryker): Pneumonia, and double ear infections....
patient B (Bronson): RV, bronchitis, and double ear infections....
Ryker is allergic to the antibiotics they would normally prescribe so it took a while to find out what they could put him on for his age. Once we figured that out we were on our way.

Oh I hope this helps these two...

1 comments:

the fellers said...

wow, I am sorry. Isnt it funny how moms know more that Dr's do sometimes? I hope they are getting better, NOT fun to have ONE sick, but having TWO! Ugh...we miss you guys!