CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh really thanks for the call.....

We took Ryker to Instacare on Tuesday when he got really sick. The Dr. at the time thought he had pneumonia and later determined that he did not and sent us home. By following up with my Dr. we found out the x-rays were read wrong and sure enough he did have it. So when Instacare called to tell me that a radiologist read his x-rays and said it is pneumonia and to make sure to finish the full course of the antibiotic I just about lost it. (okay I know I should have been nice but the lack of sleep and frustration that my kids were getting sick this didn't make momma happy) I let the girl know that the Dr. didn't prescribe anything and the Dr. said it was not pneumonia...I then told her we ended up at Primary yesterday because of how sick the two were and that I was really disappointed and that I will finish the treatment plan given at Primary's. Then the girl goes on to give me a spill on how she needs to know what the treatment plan was so she could get the information to the Dr......I had the are you kidding me moment again! So its 9pm kids are tired and I'm having to dig though all the different medicines to tell this girl what we are doing so the Dr. screwed up could know. Ugh! Needless to say I wasn't greatful for that follow up call I was really annoyed.

0 comments: