CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sick, sick, sick


We droped Kennadee off at dance today and decided that we would just run to a couple stores. Our last stop was Tj. Maxx ryker wanted to stay in the car and started melting down that I wouldn't let him. So I drug him in plopped him in the cart and started shopping. Why is it when your kids get sick you think they are fine to only find out they aren't..... So about 10 min. into our shopping ryker feel asleep and soon after started burning up. So I hurried checked out headed home to get him some medicine. Picked kennadee up from dance and she went to a friends house to play. We cam back home and he went back down for a nap again hehad a fever of 105 I kept checking him and after an hour it was only at 103. I had already given him twice as much as it recommend and no sign of improvement. It was scary he woke up and couldn't walk to the bathroom he kept falling over, he could hardly hold his head up he just didn't feel good. Kennadee went was at a friends house, and so I dropped Bronson off to my mom. So after we thought we just had an ear infection yesterday we ended up in instacare by the time we got there he fever was 105.4. They gave him Tylenol and lots of it and finally got it down. Ryker was a trooper while they checked him out.

After chest x-rays and 4+ hours the Dr. said it was just a bug and to bring him back if he gets worse. So now I just feel like a crazy over reacting mom.

0 comments: