CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Boy David!

On Saturday we did a live broadcast with 107.9 the Mix(the best radio station) for our Riverdale store Grand Opening. Well they were late and had problems with the broadcast so they felt bad. Well in turn I was given a meet and greet and tickets to the game/performance. Well let me tell you.... Some of you may think he is famous but to me he is just another guy so when they take you in they tell you. NO PICTURES, AUTOGRAPHS ECT. Whatever! Well the best part is still to come there was a mom that won a meet and greet from the station and had two daughters well they weren't going to let them in since it was only good for two not three. Well another lady in line had someone who hadn't shown up so I asked her is her person never showed if she would give it to the mom so she could go in with her 6 & 8yr old. Well I guess these two new each other for being neighbors growing up, well the lady I asked to let the mom in which was her friend was the person who is why the real stadium is even there. She had a bag of field tickets for the performance and gave Jackee and I each one! YAHOO! HAHA..... Well we couldn't stay since we were off to NY that night so we gave them to some of Jackee's friends. I don have to say the national anthem was amazing!

1 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, I have been waiting to see pics of your belly, and ummmm....you are NOT huge...i dont know what you are talking about, looks like you have had A LOT of fun the last few weeks!