CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Its A Boy!


Yep much to all our surprise we kept telling ourselves it would be a girl, even though we all new it was a boy so when the tech told us. I guess I should say when we all say it was a boy we were not surprised at all. So I expect all you to get on the ball listing names galore, or else this child will be nameless. Although I love the name Alcatraz (thanks to my favorite aunt) I don't think it would go over well.. haha! Kennadee is slowly accepting the fact that she is having another baby brother. Ryker thinks its cool since he can hit me, "because boys hit" at least thats what he tells me. The best part about it is that everything looks great and they moved my due date up. Less time the better, right?

10 comments:

Torrie and Cassidy said...

Congrats! That's a pretty good picture! None of ours turned out very well...the baby was not very cooperative :) When is your new due date?

Rachel said...

Oh yay!! THat is so exciting!! Congratulations Ash!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!! I am excited for you guys! When are you due now?

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Congrats Ash!!! That's exciting! I'm glad everything looks good!

the fellers said...

We saw Nick at Costco yesterday and he told us! Congrats...and sorry, I have no suggestions for you for names, we ALWAYS have the hardest time with boy names!

Heather said...

congrats on your news! That will be fun to have another boy. Brinley was a little concerned about kennadee! She always talked about having a sister! I'm sure she will be happy when he gets here!

jolley time said...

Oh how exciting! I am glad that everything is going so good.

Shannon said...

Wahoo! Congrats!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Congrats on another boy!! That is so exciting:)

Kimmie said...

Would you "show" already!