CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Boy/Girl?

How in the world do you name a poor child? There are so many things will they get made fun of.(Nick the _____.) Will they be twelve before they can spell or say their name for that matter (Kennadee). AHHH... Buy names are so hard for me I don't know why. So I want to hear any of your suggestions you may be the lucky winner to name our child (we are still praying for a girl, but have decided if its a boy we may keep him). I'm up for anything I just need a little help.


Hopefully one of these days for anyone who cares I will get around to blogging about Kennadee's graduation, Disney World, the new store ect.that has happened over the last month but its a little crazy around here.

5 comments:

Torrie and Cassidy said...

I feel the same way! Boy names are so hard! We are in the same boat...hoping for a girl, but still facing the reality of probably having a boy. So, sorry I can't be of any assistance to you because we are struggling ourselves.

the fellers said...

oh man, what a feat...I HATE naming kids...in fact, we have a boy and a girl name picked out for the next boy and girl we have....hoping that we do have a boy and a girl...even though I am not even close to being preggers...we had them picked out with Scoty....cause we fight and we cant agree...so it is an ongoing battle....people hear us talking about names, and think we are preggers, but we arent, we are just saving ourselves from fighting when the day DOES come...with that said...I LOVE the name Jane....for a girl obviously...but dont knwo if you like that, and Shon doenst, so you can use it! hehe....boys, ugh, I am sorry, I hope you have a girl too, cause boys names are SO hard! Good luck...post a belly pic girly!

jolley time said...

Oh I am so excited for you # 3 I can't wait to hear how that goes because I am so afraid to have another one, it is good that you always get to go first on these things. You guys always give your kids cute names so whether its a boy or a girl you guys will find the right one.

The Hilton Family~ said...

Congrats Ash! That is so exciting that you are expecting! How have you been feeling? I agree with you that boy names are hard. We are hoping we have a girl next cause we only have one boy name and we already used it:) Good luck and keep us all informed!

Aunt Lynanne said...

Since you have a Ryker . . . It would only be appropriate to name his brother Alcatraz . . . Al for short!