CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chelsea's Baby Shower~

Chelsea had a shower in Idaho that I was asked to help with, but was unable to go since we had our Grand Opening for or new store the same day. Chelsea wanted our kids to be there so she was way to nice and offered to take our kids up to Idaho with her. I have to admit It was nice getting so much I wanted to make a nice favor for the guest chelsea invited since there wasn't much done, the kids loved far away grandma's house. I wanted to do something nice for the guest Chelsea invited well when my brain gets spinning it sometimes gets a little crazy well a little wrapping paper, and take out boxes get you this.

Here is a picture of cute mommy opening our present.
I found this darling Ed Hardy onsie I can't wait to see baby Matini wearing it in August!

2 comments:

Natalie and Spencer said...

What's your email so I can invite you to view my blog again?

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

oooh, I LOVE baby showers, they are my absolute and complete favorite event to attend and to throw!