CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A real fish story!

Its that time again for family reunions. Every year all my brothers and sisters get together and go four wheeling. This year we all were able to go except Jackson of course, but he will be there next year only 6 month left! YEAH!!!! It was so dusty since there had been no rain but it was nice to go on rides. Nick, Kennadee and Ryker couldn't get enough. We also had a fist this year, we all got our our marshmallow guns and they were a blast. It didn't matter how bad it hurt we all would just laugh and keep shooting each other. I think my dad enjoyed it the most he would hit someone and just giggle like a little kid. I love that we can all get together and just act like kids! We went on several rides and just enjoyed spending time as a family. Nick was playing in a little lake and there was a little fish about 8 inches that swam right into his hand and he picked it right up out of the water. I didn't get to see it but everyone else in my family did and couldn't believe it. We all decided it had to be mentally challenged because what type of fish would do that.

(Ryker loved roasting marshmallows. Can you tell?)

(Kennadee got a new helmet and didn't want to ever take it off she loved it so much)

(Bubba was so thirsty that he dumped a Gatorade down the front of him, I know you can't tell because he is now cleaner from spilling it than he was before this picture.)

(Can you tell it was a little dusty?)

1 comments:

Kimmie said...

How fun, was it at Emery? I miss that place. I love the pictures. Can't wait to see you.