CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Missing!!!!

Today was a first at our house. Kennadee has this "panic" she does when something terrible has happened. I've only heard it a few times in her life. Once being when Ryker fell off a counter top, when the fish jumped out of the pond and got stuck. She thought it was dead, and today when she was trying to open a Rubbermaid Tupperware with her mouth and that darn bottom tooth came out with it. She was trying to open it when she realized something feel and the lid had not come off she thought she broke a piece of the lid. Well once she realized what it was, well that's when I got the "panic" screaming of "oh no mom I broke my tooth!" After a few minutes of getting her to calm down we finally realized that the tooth was probably loose in the first place since it only was bleeding for a minute and the whole thing came out and it was the only one. So just to make sure I tried opening the Tupperware with my mouth and it just bends, so I was sure it was loose at that point. I feel bad since one of Kennadee's friends sisters lost a tooth a few weeks ago and Kennadee was telling us about it. Well for about a week after that she kept telling us she had a loose tooth. We thought she was just trying to play off the friends sister, well we know now that she really did. This picture is a much happier Kennadee now that she knows she gets money and she didn't break her tooth!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe that she is old enough to lose her tooth!! She is growing up so fast.

Kimmie said...

Way to go Kennadee! The first tooth is always the most waited for.