CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Girl....You Huge!

The around the world news update!
for all you who have been waiting here you go...
I have been hearing this on a daily basis, no joke...Thanks for reminding me again today mom. So I think there is no way to
hide it now, you can all stop thinking I'm fatter than normal... Yes That's how I look and feel and I'm only 13 weeks. Yes I have had SEVERAL ultrasounds already and yes there is only one.
(Its sad when your Dr. thinks your big, Uh.. How many babies does she deliver a year? ALOT!)
We find out in 5 weeks what we are having so everyone pray for a girl because another Ryker will do me in. (Don't get me wrong I love the kid, but wow!)

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! I just saw you & I thought you looked great. We are excited for you!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Ash! So exciting!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats... that is so exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Is Ryker way more difficult than Kennadee?

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new baby! That is really exciting. I am sure you are not HUGE! You just show earlier with more kids. You are darling! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen you forever! But I doubt you're that big. I'd outgrown all my clothes by 8 weeks with Kendyl. Everyone thought I was having my second set of twins. I think by the end I looked somewhat normal (emphasis on somewhat). I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl :) Hope your trip was awesome- Kelli said she saw you there!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Yeah! Congrats!! ;)

Torrie and Cassidy said...

Congratulations! Our babies will be super close in age!

Field Family said...

I am so excited for you guys. And you are NOT huge. I don't think your body even knows how to do huge. Even at 9 months pregnant. And just so you know, the higher power sent me the sweetest kid after my hard one. Good luck! Keep us updated.

the fellers said...

WOW, congrats! I am excited for you guys! good luck!

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Congrats Ash!!! That's so exciting!! P.S. I'm sure you just as tiny as you always are!

Stefanie and Jeff said...

Congrats! SO happy for you!

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait to hear what it is!

Clegg Family said...

Congrats, Ashlan! That is such fun news...and I loved the "Girl...You Huge" way of announcing it!

Rachel said...

Ash.. go to Bakerella on my blog and she always has tons of recipes for fondant. She makes wonderful dessert that are so cute and artistic. I am sure you can find something on her blog/website to help you with the first fondant cake you want to make!!