CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Chirstmas To Me! NOT!

~This is the best I could do with it parked in the garage~

Let me start by saying I don't drive my Yukon very often for the fear someone might scratch it, and I don't want to put a lot of miles on it because I want to keep it for a LONG time, hence the 100,000 mile warranty. Anyways! I took it today because the roads still looked icy from all the smow. So today the kids and I are out finishing up our shopping. We go to get in the car and Kennadee tells me, "mom there is a huge dent in your car!" The first thing that went through my minds was if a 5 year old noticed it, well then half the car must have been missing. Well I walk around to the passenger side and sure enough someone hit my car. GRRR! So we walk back into the store to see if they have any cameras outside or what not. Of course not I'm at a quilting store in Colonial Square. What was I thinking. So I took it to a guy my dad know to see what it would cost to fix. If I get the bumper, and the black thingy ( I don't remember what its called) the will remove, install and paint the new one for $400. So all in all it will be about $1000 to get it fixed.Well thanks I know what I'm getting for Christmas! I hope to whoever hit my car, you were in such a hurry to not let me know who you were because you were off saving an elderly lady that slipped on ice and broke her back, or you were in labor and going to the hospital..... I forgive you if that was the case, otherwise.
"HOW RUDE!

6 comments:

the fellers said...

oh...that IS rude~ I am sorry!

Tiffany said...

That really sucks! I am so sorry!

Field Family said...

I know how you feel. At least I had the lady trapped in when she hit me a couple of months ago. But I bet, had I not been there she totally would have left. Remember the whole, "I don't have insurance" story. I am so sorry. What is it with these huge white vehicles that make them invisible? I joked when mine got hit, that maybe I could understand if it was snowing. I could have blended in with the snow. Maybe the person that hit you thought it was a giant metal snowflake :)

Stacey said...

I'm sorry Ahlan. You don't deserve that at all. I hope you have a Merry Christmas anyway!

Shannon said...

Oh that is so sad! Too beautiful of a car to get hit. I'm so sorry. Some people..and at christmas too!

jolley time said...

Oh that is too bad about your car. But it looks like the rest of Christmas was great. Steve got a big kick out of Nick's sweater at the family party.