CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba

I can't believe Ryker is 2 already. If you ask him who's birthday it is a few days ago it was "I dough no". The ohter day my mom was telling Ryker that her birthday was a few days after his was, so know if you ask him whose birthday it is the response is "Grandma". Oh I love this kid. He is so funny, I can't believe how much he talks although he still can't say his name. We are so lucky to have such a great little guy in our family. Happy Birthday Bubba!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Ryker. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I hope that he has a great day!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday buddy! He is so adorable Ashlan.

Field Family said...

They grow up so fast. What a cutie!! Happy Birthday Ryker.