CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Round 2


Bronson didn't love his cereal the first time a few weeks ago and now that we are over all our sickies at our house we thought we would give it a try again. He did better but really didn't care for it. They kids were eating strawberries so I put one in this cool Binky type thing they can suck on along with the rest of the rice cereal and he loved it he started smacking his lips for more. I didn't give him more since he needs to eat his cereal of veggies before fruits.....But it looks like he will be like his brother and sister and love his strawberries. I can't believe he feed the whole thing to himself he is getting really good at holding toys and putting anything in his mouth he can.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute. I can't believe how big he already is. I am glad that food thingy worked, I am thinking about getting Cooper one. Your kids are stinking cute. I love the family pics! We actually got Cooper the same vest for easter!