CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Jony's Shower

Mother of the Bride, Bride to be, and Mother in law of the Bride.

I am so lucky that I was able to host a shower for this awesome girl. Nicks cousin Jordan is getting married April 6th to an amazing over the top gal. I have never meet such a sweet girl in my life. Here a few pictures from the night.

For some reason I'm really good at taking pictures of food. I think its because I enjoy eating it so much. The mock cafe rio salads were a hit. We all really enjoyed the chocolate fountain.


As a group we decided to do a group gift so we all went in on a Kitchen Aid Mixer, and all the fixins' to make her first batch of cookies. We hope Jony enjoys it. I know I would!
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: