CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ryker is 3!

Ryker is a "circus' most the time the kids is full speed always. I though with how active he is and how much he loves animals, balloons, and a "Midnight Magic Martin' magic show we couldn't go wrong. Winter birthday parties are hard to do but I thought it turned out pretty well considering it was snowing outside and having a 4 week old baby. I found the cutest printable party from ETSY. It was great all I had to do was print, and make one trip to Zurchers and called it good.



Ready to Party... The adults had "cafe rio" salads


Each child got there own box with chips, tickets, treats, and a drink along with their hot dogs.
And sugar, sugar, and more sugar!

Nicks cousin Whitney made this darling cake

I made these popcorn cupcakes they were fun!
(If only I had more time I would have done more than 5, oh well)

Fun candy buckets for the bar

I made shirts for the kids. The boys had elephants (Bronson was thrilled to be taking a picture) and Kennadee's was a lion t-shirt dress.

Rykers favorite present a snow shovel!

Ryker amazed at "midnight magic martin" making the coin change into a different coin.

I'm pretty sure the adults were more entertained than the kids.

As if he didn't have enough sugar about 10pm he needed some oreos.

Then about 11pm he needed a little cake fix...

I love that he has shoved all the animals in the cake.
I hope my bubba had a great birthday!





































































































0 comments: