CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM

(Ryker and Grandma at Costa Vida for birthday dinner)
I am so lucky to have such a great mom. She is an incredible example of who I want to be when I grow up;) I have never meet someone who is so giving and incredibly talented.(she can do anything. Plumbing, tile, decorate, cook, if you give her the chalange she will do it!)

I learn from her everyday (that's because we call each other at least 5 times a day, even if its about butter)

My mom had taught me how to have a lot of patience with Ryker, trust me you need it. I think the thing that I admire most is when we were growing up it didn't matter what she was going through she was always there for you and never said she was to busy even if she was. When my mom would get mad she would NEVER yell, she would get quite I think that was scarier than if she were to ever yell. You just new you were in trouble when mom went quite.

My mom is an amazing grandma I'm pretty sure my kids like her more than me... Grandma is always at everything for her babies and is always calling to say hi, tell them she loves them and lets them come over when she is working and draw pictures. Ryker has got the, "hello. thank you for calling Jet Blue!" down its great.

I could never say enough about this woman she is truly amazing words cant describe!

Thanks for sharing your birthday with us even if all we did was feed you!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! She is an amazing woman!

Stacey said...

Your mom IS amazing. Don't worry, I'm positive Pearl likes my mom more than me too. I guess that's what Grandma's are for!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

I love your mom too!! She is so sweet and SO are you! I am glad that we are friends (sorry that's cheesy, but so true) and your mom must be GREAT cause she shares her birthday with my favorite person- my mom :)