CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Tuff Cookie



So any time we have to go to the Dr. office my kids are scared they are going to have to get shots. They have already figured out if they ask I will tell them NO, even if they have to. Well Ryker had to have some blood drawn for some weird lumps in his neck. I thought "Oh No" here we go, this is going to be a mess. Well with a nurse holding one arm, me holding is head with my hands and his feet with my legs preparing for the worse the second nurse went to start drawing and to everyones surprise the kid didn't even flinch. It was so funny, seeing 3 adults holding down a 2 year old for no reason. He was so excited that he got to go get ice cream at Costco and show off his band aid.

0 comments: