CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Isn't she lovely


Kennadee is all about the dress up, gitz, and glam so we had to go see her beautiful aunt Jackee off to Homecoming. Kennadee was so excited that she got to open the door when her date got there, seeing as Kennadee new who he was and I had no idea.

I also have to add, I think my mom and I are rubbing off on Jackee. She bought her dress at an undisclosed store for $60 and the designers retail tag was wll around $300. I never thought the day would come she would buy something on sale. Haha! We love Jackee and her high style of living as long as it doesn't rub off too much onto her biggest fan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just to comment on your comment. Yes, we did shrinki dinks! There are only 2 left. Maybe they'll get done before the box disintegrates. It's only about 20 years old! I'm so glad Ken still has hers. Hows that baby cookin? Name yet? I can't wait to meet clone #3. You're lucky that you can know right off the bat what your kid will look like and that it will be cute.

Shannon said...

Ashlan did you get the invitation to my blog? I sent it a long time ago? Wondering if it worked? :) How are you guys?!