CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness!



Well my march madness has turned into sewing. I have fallen in love with my machine. I'm not claiming to be great don't get me wrong but it has been fun to do some projects. This weekend I made a few things for up coming babies. There are so many cousins SIL that are having babies that hopefully they will enjoy what they get, or put in a request for something they may want.
I have been wanting to make a car seat tent for a while I thought they looked easy and fun. The burp cloth was made out off all leftovers that's why its so Hodge poge. (the other strap is there you just can't see it in the picture.

This blanket was made out of chenille and minkie its so warm and soft I made a fun flower for a onsie and found these green pants at baby gap to match, and to top it all off the headband with te hot pink daisey.
Well I'm off to finish a duck rag quilt.....

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am so impressed. Your projects are so cute. I wish I was that creative and could just sit down and figure it out. I hope you had a great birthday. We missed you on the girls weekend in midway!

the fellers said...

way to go, those are all so cute! I love the material...were the measurements i gave you right? hope so!

Shannon said...

That's amazing! I want to learn how to sew so bad. Jason bought me a brand new nice machine a few years ago...I don't even know how to plug it in! Those are so cute.

Chelsea said...

So cute! You could sell those! I wish I knew how to sew. Great job!