CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can you really love a person you have never met. Hailey B. this is about you!

Nick has a cousin Hailey who I have never meet (Hopefully one day we will). She sends me great ideas and deals such as how to make bows, gap friends and family and so much more. Well today I fell in love with Hailey a little more today. I went to the friends and family sale saving me 30% off of my total well for the one receipt from gap I added up full price would have been $386.72(with out tax) I only spent 178.28(with tax) total. I saved OVER 46%! Wahoo here is just a few things we got today!
(Disc lamer I know there is Junk in the background, ignore it please)
The outfit Kennadee is wearing full price was $54.50
I paid only $30.44 Yahoo!

Ryker just wanted to be part of the action those are some hot legs bubba!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see Ken in that green bikini!

Field Family said...

You know me, always excited about a great bargain. We are hitting the outlets in Park City next week. Can't wait. Wathc out Gymboree, here I come. Good job with your deals!!

Shannon said...

I got that too! I went to Old Navy today and got a ton of clothes for the kids for cheap cheap! I am going again tomorrow...maybe I should hit Gap. I want to find something for me! Thanks for your advice and thoughts about my mom.

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Aren't sales the best? Love the family and friends bargains. You made out like a bandit. Good job.

Kimmie said...

Save those "too small" clothes for us...I will be over in Sept. and will need to do some shopping! What are your closet hours?