CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Day Farm Pumpkin Patch

Today I took the kids to pick out there pumpkins. We have been waiting for two weeks to go.
So we loaded up the car and pick up our friends,
Amanda & Jack and headed to the pumpkin patch.

The kids were so excited to go, until we got there both Kennadee & Ryker were crying. Kennadee was cold & just woke up, Rkyer was crying because Kennadee was so he wanted the attention. All I could do was laugh because I looked like a fool for sure.
Of course cute Jack just sat there like nothing was wrong.
(OH I could squeeze him, he was so cute!)

Once we got going on the tractor ride the kids were a little happier, but still cold. Did I mention it was cold... We got the the field and the kids picked out there favorite pumpkin. Amanda scored and got the biggest one for sure.
Thanks for comming Amanda and Jack, we can't wait to play again.

3 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

Ash~ Thanks so much for inviting us to go with you, it was a blast!! I loved talking to you and getting to know your adorable kids. They are just the cutest kids ever! Jack is still talking about the "tracor" and the "punkins". I have to tell ya i am still sore from lifting that heavy sucker!! Good memories for sure! We will get together soon and play! Thanks again!!

trent and rach henderson... said...

i finally commented on the post below. check it out.

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for your comment and advice. That is a great idea that I will definately do. I wonder how I would go about that? I have been wanting to make a teddybear out of her clothes for each of my kids. I want to make one for Carter out of the jacket she wore when he was born. I know this sounds way strange but I am afraid to take them out of the boxes, cause they will lose her smell. I'm way messed up! :)... Your pumpkin searching looked like so much fun! I love Halloween.