CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

A day at a time....

As most of you know we LOVE Halloween, and this year we have done even more than ever.
(Just for you Kimberly, because even though you are probably sitting on an Australian beach we know you are missing Halloween)
This is what we have been up to all week long......

The kids loved to help make cookies. Making time pass faster as they baked.
Kennadee was the cat, Ryker was the dog catcher.?.


Waiting. waiting. the kids loved the spider sprinkles.


We went bowling with some friends
(Its the best I could find)

Tonight we went to the "Flips Halloween Carnival" the kids loved it. Kennadee was so excited to see "Dorthy" there AKA: Amanda Allen. Ryker started to wine because he wanted his picture taken too. With the cute girl that was. There were so many booths it was great. The kids most of all Loved "fortuneteller Chan" what a great night for the kids to dress up and have fun.

I forgot to mention we have a new stylist in the house her name is Kennadee.

Isn't her brother cute with his new hairstyle and make up. She was so proud of herself that she didn't get lipstick off of his lips, she stayed in the lines.

6 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

Fun times! I love Halloween too (actually, any holiday..so much fun). I went to the Flips website and it doesn't say anything about the activity. Was it tonight only? Is it for Flips classmates only? Sounds fun!

Kimmie said...

I love them! And YES, I was sitting on the beach today (for you of course)...Were they Jilynne's sugar cookie recipe? I am still waiting for my crate so I can have my cookie pans.

Shannon said...

Your kids are so cute~! I love Halloween its so fun. Yummy cookies.

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Ashlan your kids are so stinkin cute! Thanks so much for the advice! Call me crazy too but I think that is a good idea to have them shower too! How old was Ryker when he got it?

corryfever said...

that pumpkin is amazing!!! i want to spend holidays at your house.

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

hey girl!! I am glad that I found your blog... how are you?