CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN

I love Halloween more than almost any other holiday. I love that everyone at the gym dressed up it was so fun. i decided that I wanted to dress up as a swimmer. Seeing as I was not about to show up in my suit I improvised..Karen is taking pilot lessons so she dressed accordingly, and Carly is a dancer for life. It seems as if we all dressed up as what we want to be when we grow up..


We headed out to main street and colonial square to start out our trick-or-treating. I was so glad we decided to do this because as we hit the last spot the storm decided to roll in. We headed home for Chilli and and movie.. I even got nick to dress up this year..

Happy Halloween from Alice and her crew!
Hatter, Alice, Twiddle Dee & Dum, and the Queen
( I looked really mad but I was far from)



The kids loved all the parades and parties at school. Its time to start planning next years outfits.

0 comments: