CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Boulton 5K fundraiser

Boulton Elementary had a 5K for the school fundraiser this year. We were excited our whole family was going to participate. Kennadee was there for the fashion show and friends,

Ryker was there to run he was thrilled.

I was there to run with two of my favorite people

Nick was there to run while pushing Bronson.

Justin and nick kept all the kids running with them so us girls could actually run it. It was really fun to have people to run with. Normally I run alone so it was a fun change.

28:38 was my time. Not my best but it was fun. I placed 1st in my age group. Hey I know half the other moms were pushing a stroller but 1st is 1st….

Nick finished about 10 min. later with a wheel missing and 3 kids crying. I guess about a mile in the kids got tired so there were 5 kids in the stroller Ryker lasted about 2 miles on foot then got in the stroller there are 6 kids in a two child running stroller. Rounding the corner by Dicks market. The front wheel decided it wasn’t going to hold that many kids anymore. They all came to a dead stop. A few scrapes and tears they decided to just finish. Justin carried alee and Sophia while Kenn walked. Nick finished pushing the little ones in the stroller. Lets just say as these poor dads crossed the finish line it was a sight. They are such good sports.

0 comments: