CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Soccer Camp

Ryker is finally only enough to play soccer he has been waiting forever to start his own thing he gets so sad that Kennadee gets to go to dance all the time..

Woods Cross girls soccer team put on a 3 hour camp where Rkyer and Daxton got to go show off their skills on the field.

I was surprised to see how well Ryker was doing he was so proud he could take the ball down field and turn it around. Watch out Beckham! Dax and Ryker are on the field now!

3 comments:

the fellers said...

WAIT....is he on a team? I really wanted to sign scoty up, but it says they have to be 4....facebook me what you did ok? I want him to get going on something too!

Clegg Family said...

Hey! So I just got Josh's upcoming soccer schedule and team roster and saw your name on the list! Josh and Ryker are on the same team...how much fun is that?! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. :)

Kamal and Amber said...

It was fun seeing you today! I checked your blog and got all caught up on your summer events - you guys were busy!!! Your kids are so cute : ). Good luck with house hunting!