CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Glow Worm



(day one almost an hour of crying and finally, this..)

Monday Bronson had to get "billy lights" since is Jaundice was not improving on his own. Day 1-4 ment screaming if he was in there. I did find if I put him in there on his tummy and he was already asleep he would nap.(disclamer: I know he is supposed to sleep on his back, but he can hold his head up really well and I make him take his binky if he is on his tummy)
This is day 5 only lasted 15 min. but hey I will take that awake and under the lights! Wahoo!

3 comments:

the fellers said...

oh man, poor little dude, he is dang cute though!

jolley time said...

Oh What a cutie! I am glad that he is doing a little better

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh the lights are the worst! I am so sorry that he had to be under them. He is soo darling. I am glad he is here safe and sound. What a darling family you have.