CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Glen Broderick Reunion (Lava Hot Springs) and a Wedding!

We had a blast this past weekend I can't believe you can just keep driving and still feel relaxed. We left Friday night in Grandma and Grandpa's motor home. The kids think this is the neatest thing in the world. (What other time do you get to drive down the road and not wear a seat belt? Well I it happens more ofter than I think, right mom? HUMMER!) We got to there around 8 and stayed at the "Lava Mobile Estate" yes it was a trailer park but a mighty fine one I have to say! Saturday morning we went to the hot springs it was way to cold for us wimps to go to the pools or the river so we sat in the heat instead. After a few hours of that we were headed back to South Jordon for my moms BIG/little brothers' wedding.
(Kennadee can find a place to swing anywhere, she loved it)
(No Comment)
(You had to be there)
So we drove 2 hours up, to drive 2 1/2 back, and 2 1/2 back to lava again. Let me tell you it was worth it to see how happy this family is. I can't believe how big his kids are getting. Congratulations you guys. We also got to hold new baby Paige she was a little over 2 weeks old, and darling. Ryker couldn't get enough of her...(GRR. The pictures are on my moms camera not mine)

0 comments: