CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

New solution!

I have decided to give this a try before going private. In talking to one of my coolest uncles and his wife. I have decided to try something new. Any perv can still get into a private blog if they know anything about computers. Obviously I know nothing.... Well that being said I will try out my new little gadget that way I can track who is looking and if anything seems a little weird at that point we will go. I hope this helps those family members that don't have blogger accounts, since I'm to lazy to set one up for them.

4 comments:

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Great idea... I have been tossing around the idea of going private too... like the traffic feed. I will have to get one of those on our blog. We do love to read your blog. I hope to someday attend a family function and get to chat with you. My Mom adores you and everyone else in my family. Looks like you guys are doing great and your kids are just... Oh... sooo. CUTE!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

I need to do that too!! Tell me how :) I could never be a nasty perv I guess, I have no idea how to do anything :-) LOL

The Hilton Family~ said...

Good Idea! It is always nice knowing who is looking at your blog. Maybe i will see you at the gym someday soon (that is if i can get back there someday soon:) )

Kimmie said...

What's going on? How are you doing?