CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Its August already!



So with all the parades in July for Cookie Cutters things have been a bit crazy. But we have had alot of fun doing it. With all our trips out to sweets candy to pick up taffy we decided to go on a tour. (yummy samples) If was fun but what happened before and after was not. I will explain latter.


Nick called and couldn't find the keys to the Yukon, well thats because I had both sets of keys so I left work early and took the kids on the tour at sweets since we had some extra time. Well what Ididn't realize was that I had locked my keys in the car until after the tour..... Jackee had to come get us so our quick little trip took a few hours, oh well nothing better than sitting out in 100 degrees for a 1/2 hour, because you feel so stupid to go back inside the airconditioned building.




0 comments: