CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA

I can truly say Grandma is one of the best examples of who I want to be like. This week we found out that Grandma Broderick has Accute Luekemia. She is up at Huntsman Cancer Instatue. She is fighting an incredible fight, but is still struggling. Today we went to see her and she was so excited to see her great-grandbabies. Kennadee had lots of hugs for grandma and was so worried about all the tubes around and wanted to know what they were all for. Ryker had so many kisses for grandma, and she needed them... He also wanted to eat all her food, but she did a great job of that. GO GRANDMA! We love her so much. Lets hope here treatments work so she can go back home and spend time with her family that she loves so much.

Alot of the staff also says she wins the award for the most visitors, I guess thats what happens when you have so many people who love you.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ash- I just love reading your blog! You have the cutest family, and you look fabulous!!!

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

Hey we found you guys through the Carvers blog! Just wanted to tell ya I am sorry about your grandma :( We will keep you and the family in our prayers.

Jake and Shannon Box said...

Hey, this might be a surprise to see me writing on your blog, but I was just looking at a whole bunch today and came across yours. Ironically, I know your grandma. For a matter of fact my dad is speaking at her funeral tomorrow. She was in my parents ward. What an amazing lady. She even taught me as a sunbeam. Incredible women. I hope you and your family are doing well. Shannon Menlove Box...

Aunt Lynanne said...

Hugs and kisses to all of you . . . You now have a wonderful guardian angel to watch over your precious family! Love you tons!!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Hey, the Nick Martin Family... This is Nick's cousin, Haley (Warner) Bachison. We are the far away family that is on the never ending medical journey... anyway, found your blog on Aynie's blog and loved seeing pictures of you guys. Ashlyn, we have never met; Nick, I hope you remember me... it has been a long time. Hopefully we can see you guys at a family gathering someday soon. Well cute family... I will have to check your blog and see how the Martin family is doing!

bachisongang.blogspot.com

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

hey girl... i am sorry to hear about your grandma. I have heard a lot of good things about her. at least we know families are forever! so, kinda random- your aunti judy is in my ward in orem! she is really funny! she loves that i am from bountiful... she has a new story everytime i see her! she was so excited when she found out we were friends as little children! haaha SMALL WORLD!!

ashlan said...

That aunt Judy is one of a knind. Litterly.....