CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

SANTA

So last week we went to the festival of tress, and of course Santa was there, well so was the entire state of Utah....I was not about to wait in line for and hour so we decided to go today, well to avoid the long line any where else I had to ponder what mall would have nobody standing in line....Valley Fair Mall of course I know getto, but hey there wasn't a line, you tell me any time you have gone to see Santa you talked for 15 minutes...
(as you can tell Ryker was so happy to be sitting on Santas' lap)

2 comments:

Nicholas and Brittani said...

I am so glad you said something because I have looked at your blog about a hundred times but didn't dare to say anything. Your kids are so cute and your little girl looks so much like you. We really should get together. Maybe we could get together with Garrett and Whitney too.

The Ottosen Family said...

Ashlan,
I don't know if you remember me or not, but I used to go to SLCC (cosmetology program). You were a student teacher. Anyways, I ran into your blog because of Tammy's blog. I read her story and was very touched by her recent challenges. I saw a picture of you and realized that I recognized you.
I hope all is well for you. You have a beautiful family.
Natalie