CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Haircut!!


So here it is Kennadees new cut. I realized she had a new haircut, Saturday morning as she got up. No I didn't give her this new cut, she gave it to herself. While the only thing I could do at the time is put it in pigtails with a clip and call it good. Well once she got home from dance she knew she was "dead meat"!
She was scared to death I was going to cut off all her hair because she has been growing it out to be as long as her aunt Chelsea. Well so long that idea. Well at least her bangs aren't in her eyes anymore as that is why she claims she cut it. Well now she looks a little more like her aunt Whitney and her haircut the "scar". Don't even ask, all I have to say is the end result required extensions.
This is as good as it could get, nice straight bangs. Right?!?! Well with Ashley's wedding on friday, Kennadee will also be sporting some extensions so she doesn't have such a mullett. Kennadee doesn't mind much after all she informed me, "I look like that one girl at the baby party with a baby in her tummy". That would be the adorable Bobbie Jo. Lets just hope and pray this never happens again!

4 comments:

Stefanie and Jeff said...

Hi Ashlan! She is so cute! I think it is funny she cut her own hair! I have done that one before (about her age!) Hey you should check out our blog
http://a-bloke-and-a-sheila.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think! Also I chopped off my hair and HATE it. Do you know or recommend anyone to do extensions?
Stef

trent and rach henderson... said...

oh how sad! at least kenedee has the cutest little face! now you know she can totally pull off a mullet! it is a good thing bangs are in right now! i guess she wants to be just like her mom! i love the pics!
rach

Unknown said...

Oh no!! Well at least she still looks as adorable as ever. Love the choppy bangs- now she can be in my club :) I'm excited to play with those little crazy heads tomorrow! I'll make sure my scissors are hidden.

Chelsea said...

Ashlan! I was so happy to hear from you! What a cute family you have, and that hair cut... its a classic! I hope to run into you again soon, but until then I will keep an eye on your blog :) Thanks for the comment! Im glad you found me.